Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome!

Posted by Maxim 
Welcome!
April 27, 2013 02:46AM
Hello, my name is Maxim, I’m genealogical researcher specializing in Transcarpathia / Zakarpatska oblast. I’ve started my work in 2007 and since that time I achieved certain success helping people to get information from local state archives. For years my feedback was held in emails of clients or on third part boards where it can be vanished by moderators in every moment. That’s why I've decided to create this board.

First of all, it’s place for my clients to leave feedback on my genealogy service. You can read success stories of my clients in Feedback section. Also, it’s good and safe place to ask questions and get answers.

In perspective, I hope it may turn to community of people interested in searches of own ancestral roots in Transcarpathia, be they Rusyns, Hungarians, Slovaks, Jews or any nationality else.

I welcome everybody to participate!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator