Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New ebook on Rusyn genealogy

Posted by Maxim 
New ebook on Rusyn genealogy
August 15, 2013 12:06AM
Hello friends, I and Catherine Rowland of Carpathian Reflections recently have written unique in some respects little ebook. This is word list for causes of death using Rusyn Cyrillic terms extracted from Greek Catholic parish records and correspondence of the Munkacs Diocese.

Majority of old documentation for Transcarpathia / Zakarpattya is written in Hungarian and some part in Czech. Rusyn language was widely spoken but it rarely appears in documents and every case is big luck. We found our sources independently and suddenly discovered they both were connected with death causes.

Idea of the book belongs to Catherine, good English too, mine is translation of Rusyn terms, explanation of tangled moments in origin of Rusyn and half of images.

The word list includes images of text taken directly from the records. This will assist a reader in interpreting source data for own family.

I hope our work will be helpful for all people interested in Rusyn genealogy.

We suggest this book for personal and non-commercial use only. Please click the link below to download the file, size is 2.39 Mb, pdf.

Causes of death (Carpatho Rusyn Cyrillic)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator