Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great Research

Posted by Agnes Peresztegi 
Great Research
March 28, 2014 08:17AM
I am very pleased with Maxim's work, I found him through an Internet search because I was unable to find anyone through the official channels to look something up on my family in the Ukraine. He completed the research quickly, while the Ukraine just fell apart. I was sure that it will be very very difficult to do anything right now and was not very optimistic. Therefore I was especially happy when I received the results.

I can only recommend him for other, and already did so :-)

Million thanks again!
Agi
Re: Great Research
March 28, 2014 09:29AM
Thank you very much, Agnes, I was happy to work for you. smiling smiley Yes we live in turbulent times but fortunately it doesn't affect my service, it works like a clock under any possible circumstances. I've built it to work safely for my clients.

I also admit my clients are very keen people. Not only official channels in Ukraine are almost useless, public genealogical boards are often settled by fake gurus and loaded with fraudulent options. Sometimes it's hard to spot the true entrance among door images drawn on a wall. It requires certain life experience and acumen, and I'm proud my clients have it.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator