Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Research

Posted by Herbert Deutsch 
Herbert Deutsch
Research
April 16, 2014 09:27AM
I am an attorney in New York and I am working on a family history for my grandchildren. I came across the Maxim's site by a fluke and decided to see if he could be of any help. The result is that I can not say enough good things about him. He is a pleasure to deal with. He is efficient, scrupulously honest, knowledgeable and his fees were reasonable. He is also prompt in responding to questions. He is a pleasure to work with and I can recommend his services unreservedly. He is first rate.

Herbert Deutsch
Re: Research
April 18, 2014 04:52AM
Thank you very much, Herbert, I’m glad you gave me an opportunity to clarify some tangled moments of your family history. And of course, census information you've offered was of big help.

This research evoked some curios thoughts. On the Internet I saw some obscure lists of Uzhgorod funds, much distorted, partially faked. Apparently, they descend from the time when old parish books of vital records were in regional registry offices - and it was a dozen of years ago. For the worse, some strange people risk commenting these listings although it's straight road to failure – if the dates are distorted, one will see the deadlock instead of avenue and vice versa.

On the contrary, Herbert’s prior consultation was based on absolutely trustworthy up to date official list. Nevertheless, ancestral villages of interest were absent in this list although in reality, records were available. It took a day of prior research to locate correct books.

This leads us to outcome, we should not rely on theoretical sources blindly, and only researcher who works with authentic records practically, can give the most relevant answer.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator