Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Research in Uzhgorod

Posted by Steve Zivin 
Steve Zivin
Research in Uzhgorod
July 19, 2014 10:06AM
Maxim did extensive research for me in the Uzhgorod archives. He researched multiple branches of my family and helped me extend my family tree for multiple generations in many directions. Maxim not only did great work but he was able to do it in a timely fashion. He responds to emails right away which made communication very easy. His prices are fair and his work is excellent. If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact me.
Re: Research in Uzhgorod
July 21, 2014 05:38AM
Thanks, Steve, it was really remarkable research. It's in my Top of the most extended researches and fortunately we have got positive results for every branch. I must admit luck followed you, such great collections of records for every family in every location is something truly unusual.

I also would like to note great spadework you did. I wish every my client had so detailed and professionally made genealogical charts! smiling smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator