Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hungarian Family Research in Uzhorod

Posted by Murray Anderson 
Murray Anderson
Hungarian Family Research in Uzhorod
March 24, 2015 07:18PM
I have been researching my wife's father's Hungarian ancestors for many years but never could get any kind of breakthrough, especially since many of his ancestors and relatives were born and married in Ungvar, now Uzhorod in Ukraine.

But thanks to Maxim's unprecedented access to Jewish and State records, I now have a wealth of information on both my wife's Hungarian grandmother (who came to Australia after the War), and her sister who emigrated to the US.

Maxim has been methodical and thorough, providing full and clear photographs of all the found records, and provides accompanying notes where he translates and summarises all the critical information.

I could not be more pleased, and would recommend Maxim to anyone who has family who lived in this area of the old Hungary.
Re: Hungarian Family Research in Uzhorod
June 01, 2015 12:07AM
Murray, thank you for your complimentary opinion. It was one of remarkable researches. I appreciate clear information you offered to me, it helped much. Working together was great, and I'm happy that results were so good.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator