Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Genealogy Research: Transcarpathian Villages

Posted by John Stevenson 
John Stevenson
Genealogy Research: Transcarpathian Villages
May 28, 2015 03:17PM
My maternal grandparents immigrated to the USA during 1913 & 1914 from villages in the Transcarpathian Region that were, at that time, under Austrian-Hungarian Empire. Currently Ukraine.

For several years I have tried to find relatives and vital records for them, their siblings and parents. Both grandparents have passed away since 15 years ago and my mother passed away 3-4 years ago. All I had to go on were family stories passed down by word of mouth. Finally Maxim to the rescue!

Maxim found the mother lode of vital data on my great grandparents, great uncles & aunts and their relatives. He also identified both sets of my great-great grandparents. Good job, Maxim. Thank you so very much. Certainly the information is sufficient to create a family tree of that generation.

Maxim communicates in a timely manner and in perfect English. His vital records translations, data summaries and supportive photos are easy to read and understand. Maxim provides professional genealogical research services at a fair price. I can highly recommend him without concern.
Re: Genealogy Research: Transcarpathian Villages
June 01, 2015 12:08AM
Thank you so much, John, it is interesting case. Really, I've got only one name and birth year as initial data, and fortunately, research helped to discover entire family tree. I'm glad I've helped to get such a good information. I hope further research will bring more discoveries.
Maryann
Re: Genealogy Research: Transcarpathian Villages
September 05, 2015 08:20PM
Hello Maxim:
I would like to get in touch with you regarding research in the village of Pidhorjany. Please email me at bacsiknj@aol.com.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator