Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Successful Genealogical Research

Posted by Jacky Basl 
Jacky Basl
Successful Genealogical Research
July 19, 2015 11:28PM
Dear Maxim:

I received your report last week, and I can't stop reading it. The first time I read it I started to cry. After all this time, I finally got to find out who my great-grandparents were. You will never know how happy I am.

I am so happy to have used you to do the research - you were prompt with your report and everything was done in a very timely fashion.

I would highly recommend you to everyone, who is doing research in this area. The price was certainly right, and a lot cheaper than if I flew there from United States, paid for a hotel, meals, etc.

I can't thank you enough for the report you sent to help with my family genealogy. If I ever need anyone, again, in that area for research, you will get another email.

Again, thank you Maxim

Jacky Basl
Re: Successful Genealogical Research
July 22, 2015 08:45AM
Thank you so much, Jacky, working for you was big pleasure. Yes, I'm happy too that I was helpful. Situation with records was very favorable and this allowed me to press out maximum of relevant information.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator