Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family Research in Domanytsi, Bobovysche and Hrybivtsi

Posted by BabaChris 
Family Research in Domanytsi, Bobovysche and Hrybivtsi
October 28, 2016 01:15PM
I just want to thank Maxim on this forum for all to see.

He did research on both sides of my family. While my maternal side was limited because of lack of records, he provided me with my aunt's birth record.

I am still going through the information he obtained for me on my paternal side. It helped validate and also correct information I had. He has been answering questions for me as I sift through all the documents. From not having much to go on, I have many names to follow up on. Hopefully this will make some of my DNA connections link with a paper trail.

Maxim's research has been reasonable in cost as compared to others I have inquired through but did not use. His research has been done in a reasonable amount of time. If there was a question on a record or finding, he did more research to validate it. He had notes detailing what was in the record identified by the number of the photo.

I am the family historian and my entire family is grateful for the newfound knowledge.

Would I use Maxim again for more research? Absolutely, I am saving up for my next bout of research to go back another generation or two.

Maxim, I can not thank you enough.

God Bless, Christine
Re: Family Research in Domanytsi, Bobovysche and Hrybivtsi
November 14, 2016 04:31AM
Hi Christine, thank you for your kind words. In fact, it will be interesting to know for our readers that in frames of our cooperation with Christine, I made 3 different research on 3 different parts of this extended family which were living in 3 different villages. This is reflected in topic's name. I'm glad that none of these targeted researches was made in vain and relevant results were achieved every time.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator