Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Struck Family Gold

Posted by Paul Fedorka 
Paul Fedorka
Struck Family Gold
May 17, 2017 02:07PM
Maxim,

I just wanted to thank you again for obtaining the records. Thanks to you I have been in contact with my grandfather's previously unknown half sister's offspring. Her family have been looking for our side of the family for some time. They knew little to nothing of the family so now the lines of communication are open. She unfortunately died in her 30's so she knew none of her grandchildren and vice versa. Without your assistance this would not have been possible.

As with all things there is room for improvement. The images from the record books could have been better. I have received copies of documents from Germany for my mother's side of the family, that were of better quality. Perhaps they were copied on a machine vs having a photo taken. I am not sure. The pertinent information was supplied in English, as I am not fluent in Hungarian. There was more writing on the documents but I can only assume that it was unimportant.

Again this might be nit picking as the information obtained would not have been possible, except for a trip to the Ukraine. And even then it may not have been.
Re: Struck Family Gold
May 18, 2017 07:14AM
Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback, I'm impressed how this simple research led to such great results. And yes I agree, basically I'm concentrated on research process, filming is supplementary service which is aimed to prove existence of the records found. Again you are right and images are not machine copied but taken. Since I'm not professional photographer, quality can be better or lower, it depends even on light in the room but I always try to do my best.

About translation of the records, I provide translation of core sense of the records plus important notes. Your research was made in Austria-Hungarian civil records, they contain a lot of bureaucratic balderdash which is nonsensical in fact. All valuable personal information is always delivered to my clients.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator