Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family Research Feedback

Posted by Cindy Mitzen 
Cindy Mitzen
Family Research Feedback
November 25, 2017 04:09AM
I was delighted with the research Maxim did for me. He was able to locate my 2nd Great grand fathers and grandmother marriage record. Also the birth and death records of their children.

There was a family story that Janocsik Mihaly had a son with his wife Burin Julia before he left for America, she stayed in Arok and the baby died in a kitchen accident. After that she left for America. He found that record.

Max sent a well written report along with picture of the documents. The report was done very timely. And the price was reasonable. I hope to use Max again in the near future.
Re: Family Research Feedback
November 27, 2017 07:00AM
Hi Cindy, thanks for your complimentary opinion. Yes, it's amazing that vital records sometimes are such an obvious clue and confirm events which were only a family history just recently. I appreciate our cooperation and will be glad to work for you again.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator