Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Research in Putka Helmecz exemplary

Posted by Dorian Greenbaum 
Dorian Greenbaum
Research in Putka Helmecz exemplary
December 08, 2017 04:51AM
Hello Maxim,
Thanks for pointing me to this feedback page, which I had not seen before! I am very happy to write a recommendation for your services. You have an amazing knowledge of these Transcarpathian archives. When I wrote to you about my husband's ancestors in Putka Helmecz and Ungvar (as I thought at the time) you responded promptly, professionally and knowledgeably. Thanks to your work, which was meticulously documented both in your written reports and in the photographs of the records, my husband now has records both for his direct line Tulipan and Grunvald ancestors, and for Tulipans and Grunvalds in the area, which has led to the discovery of new cousins. I found your fees to be fair and well worth it for all the work you did. With your knowledge of Hungarian and expertise at finding records in the archives, you gave us material we could never have had without you. Thank you again -- it was a pleasure to work with you.
My very best wishes,
Dorian
Re: Research in Putka Helmecz exemplary
December 11, 2017 07:41AM
Hi Dorian, it's so great to hear your complimentary evaluation of my work. Yes, it was rather complicated research which included targeted search on specific families, people and events, as well as more broad surname search in the area. All these directions brought essential results. I believe that this is not only due to my expertise but due to luck either.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator