Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maxim's Work Is Fantastic

Posted by Sarah Miller 
Sarah Miller
Maxim's Work Is Fantastic
February 16, 2018 12:39PM
Maxim did a wonderful and thorough job researching my family history in Pastilky! To have learned the names of all 8 of my maternal great-great grandparents is such a gift. He was also able to confirm that my great grandfather was in fact married twice, so we now know which siblings connect to which wife! I would definitely hire Maxim again, and will likely do so once I determine exactly what else I'd like to learn!
Re: Maxim's Work Is Fantastic
February 20, 2018 04:02AM
Hi Sarah, thanks for your positive feedback, it was great pleasure to work for you. Even though Pastilky vital records were limited, those available contained a lot of valuable information and it was successfully extracted. Also, it was a big luck that your ancestral families were settled inhabitants of the village so all their vital events has been recorded in one place.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator