Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maxim's helpful research

Posted by Linda Coate 
Linda Coate
Maxim's helpful research
August 14, 2013 07:38PM
It's wonderful after all these years to find someone to help me research the "Rusyn" ancestry in my children's tree. Maxim was good to his word on timing. I received six pages of transcribed records totalling over 50 records from just one source. He knew before before we started what types of records were available for the town of interest and the date ranges for these records. I also received emailed photocopies of all the records he'd transcribed. He's knowledgeable about the history of the area and can transcribe records from several languages. Then to top it off, he assisted me with a technical computer software issue too when I was opening these documents. I would highly recommend him for research in the Slovik regions.
Re: Maxim's helpful research
August 15, 2013 12:30AM
Thank you very much, Linda, for your good words! Your case is among unique ones because source book was written in Rusyn. Frankly, it was first time in my practice. Research gave wide panorama of family's life during a decade. Besides, it was great opportunity to read language of 19th century.

Parts of this book were used to create word list of death causes in Rusyn. It will help a lot of people to understand own heritage better.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator