Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Johanna Jurascsek/Anna Urban

Posted by vitto79 
Johanna Jurascsek/Anna Urban
January 13, 2018 03:28PM
Hi, can anybody help me to find my ancestors?

Johanna was born in Turaremete 25.10.1859, and baptised in Velykyi Bereznyi, Transkarpatien, Ukraine. Most probably in the Church of the Holy Trinity.

Her father was Josef Jurascsek, her mother Anna Urban.
Re: Johanna Jurascsek/Anna Urban
January 22, 2018 03:27AM
Hi Vittorio, thanks for making your post. Yes I could help you.

You mention that Johanna Jurascsek, Roman Catholic, was born in Turja Remete but baptized in Nagy Berezna. I hope you have correct information because there are Roman Catholic vital records for both Turja Remete and Nagy Berezna.

Unfortunately, both registers are rather limited, that's why birth record of Johanna in 1859 won’t be found. However, any of these registers or both of them may contain information about her family.

Please check you mail, I have specifying questions to you.
February 04, 2018 02:55PM
Hello Maxim

In the marriage certificate there is written, that "Heimatschein der Gemeinde Türja Remeto Eözsegi ddo. 28.4.1895 Z. 13" was issued for Johanna Jurascsek.

So the city hall should have registered her in the year 1895 April 28th with the number 13.

Would this work out to find her?

Thank You

Vittorio
February 06, 2018 05:27AM
Hi Vittorio, it would be good but unfortunately it won't work. Civil vital records were started in October, 1895, by state notary's offices all over Austria-Hungary, without exceptions. For example, for Türja Remete they start from October 6, 1895. And Johanna Jurascsek marriage was registered on 28.4.1895, accordingly to information that you have kindly provided.

As you know from private correspondence, it can't be in RC marriage records as well.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator