Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why emails are hidden

Posted by Maxim 
Why emails are hidden
November 20, 2021 12:56AM
Dear visitors are readers, I’ve set this forum up in 2013 and during 8 years it was a kind of “open source”. All emails of post publishers were available publicly by default unless they wanted to hide them deliberately. And same about registered users who have their profile pages on forum.

Today I decided to hide all emails of post publishers by default. This is made in order to provide maximum security of personal data. Please note that I constantly apply efforts to ensure the most possible safety for my visitors, readers and clients.

For example, this site uses safe HTTPS protocol and has no tracking software on its pages, at all. You can easily check it in your browser, and you won’t find here any analytics collecting or tracking codes.

This means that no third party in the World ever has idea about your visiting my forum and communicating here.

Communication with me stays the same: when posting please indicate your valid email and I reply to it with my questions and suggestions. As Admin, I see all emails indicated during posting or registration.

And of course you can communicate with other users writing them replies to posts or private messages. Please note though that all posts are moderated in order to secure the most comfortable experience.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator