Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So happy with Maxim's work

Posted by Frances Wocicki 
Frances Wocicki
So happy with Maxim's work
February 07, 2018 03:29PM
My sister and I have been diligently working on our family tree research for over a year and ran up against a wall when it came to the Transcarpathia records. After attempting many fruitless routes to get to the records that we suspected were in the Uzhgorod archives, I contacted Maxim. More quickly than I expected, he found what we had been searching many months to find. He actually found more than I expected he would find, solved some family mysteries for us, and an unexpected bonus was that his research enabled us to identify one of the people in our box of old family photographs. In addition to discovering a lot of family information, Maxim organized the information and documents in an easy to use, and thorough, format. Maxim's work is extremely professional and he really goes above and beyond. I wish there was a "Maxim" in every region where my ancestors have come from. His services have been of great value to my family. I recommend him to anyone!
Re: So happy with Maxim's work
February 09, 2018 07:27AM
Hi Frances, thanks for your complimentary opinion. Really during this short but productive research, I've discovered that research base, ie vital records were more limited than it was expected. Nevertheless I was lucky to extract maximum of relevant information.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator