Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thrilled with Maxim's Services

Posted by Jennifer S. 
Jennifer S.
Thrilled with Maxim's Services
June 06, 2018 01:04PM
It can be scary to work with researchers you've never met and who may live thousands of miles away, since it requires a lot of trust that the work will be done (much less done well). So I'd like to add to the positive feedback that Maxim has received from other clients by saying that he far exceeded my hopes and expectations. He retrieved a ton of information about my Transcarpathian family who were from a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. He was very quick and thorough, and organized everything beautifully. He also helped with some of my questions about Ukrainian-to-Hungarian names -- for example, I wasn't expecting to see my grandfather Vasily listed as Janos on his pre-WWI Hungarian-language birth record. Maxim knows his stuff and I'll definitely be returning to him for more detective work. Thank you, Maxim!
Re: Thrilled with Maxim's Services
June 08, 2018 01:09AM
Hi Jennifer, thanks for your complimentary opinion. Really, records of your ancestral village were limited to civil records only but thankfully many important events have happened exactly in this well covered period. So it has allowed research and extraction of valuable information about your family. It required a bit of luck though.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator