Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ugocsa County Families: Forgó and Pál

Posted by Tim Fargo 
Tim Fargo
Ugocsa County Families: Forgó and Pál
November 14, 2021 10:35AM
Hello,

I have reached a brick wall in researching my great grandfather István Forgó and great grandmother Ágnes Pál who came from Tiszabökény and Tiszapéterfalva in Ugocsa County. I can't seem to find records for their births, baptisms, or marriage through online sources. Would you be able to help with research?

Thank you.
Re: Ugocsa County Families: Forgó and Pál
November 20, 2021 12:33AM
Hi Tim, thanks for your post. Brick walls don’t exist if you ask for my help in genealogical researches. I definitely can help you to find all available information about your uncestors.

Online resources available for Transcarpathia are LDS films which cover a part of GC records of former Bereg county. They do not cover other counties or civil records.

And my genealogical service allows you reaching those records which are not online.

Tiszabökény is modern village Bobove in Tyachiv region, and Tiszapéterfalva is Pijterfolvo in Beregovo region. I can help you to research both locations.

However, I would like to have more details in order to state something more definite. Please check your mail for my specifying questions.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator