Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Incredible work!

Posted by Allan Friedman 
Allan Friedman
Incredible work!
February 03, 2019 07:00PM
My father spent 20+ years trying to research his family from Chudlowo and Rakoshyn. I came across Maxim by accident not long ago, and hired him to try and find any information possible. Within 2 weeks, he found birth and marriage certificates for my father's 4 siblings, his parents and his grandparents. This information is invaluable as I continue the research into my paternal family's deportation to the Mukachevo ghetto and their transport to Auschwitz.

Maxim is highly recommended. His researched report was thorough, and he organized everything, including pictures of the original recorded documents, in a way that was simple for me to understand and access. Thank you so much!!
Re: Incredible work!
February 06, 2019 02:40AM
Hi Allan, thanks for your complimentary opinion. Really, research has brought exceptionally complete results but it's your merit too, because initial data provided was clear and exact.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator