Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Incredible, Comprehensive Genealogical Findings

Posted by Holly Rosenthal 
Holly Rosenthal
Incredible, Comprehensive Genealogical Findings
April 27, 2019 01:11PM
I just completed my first project with Maxim and was overwhelmed with the scope of what he was able to find.

I provided him only with the names, birthdates, and a few other fuzzy bits of information, and he was able to locate virtually comprehensive information on their entire family: my grandparents, their parents, their many siblings, and even the names of their parents.

I am in awe and hopeful that I can work with Maxim further to uncover perhaps even another generation and additional information on my family's lives in Transcarpathia.

Maxim was very easy to communicate with, provided extensive photos and translations of original documents, and completed his work in under a month. I could not be more delighted, and I highly recommend working with him!
Re: Incredible, Comprehensive Genealogical Findings
May 11, 2019 05:38AM
Hi Holly, thanks for your complimentary opinion, working for you is great pleasure. In fact, initial information provided was exact enough and gave me necessary clues so I was able to shift the rest. I hope we will be able to discover more with future projects.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator