Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Excellent Genealogy Research

Posted by Sharon Pohanish Jarrow 
Sharon Pohanish Jarrow
Excellent Genealogy Research
January 06, 2021 07:25PM
Hi,

Maxim has done incredible research for me. He found information I never thought I would ever see. Previously, unknown brothers of my grandfather I now can put on my tree. Marriages and births of my Pochanics and Straskulic families from Verhovina Bystra, Lubnya, and Volosyanka, Maxim found records of.

What was really amazing when he found CG books of births, marriages and death records dating all the way back to 1848. Records for these distant villages are not easily found.

I thank you Maxim for your diligent research and would highly recommend you to others who have spent years looking for information on family members.
Re: Excellent Genealogy Research
January 12, 2021 03:44AM
Hi Sharon, thanks, I’m glad I’ve helped. Really, it was a tangled case when two extended families were dispersed among three distant mountain villages. Fortunately, I’ve found all records possible and connected all the dots.

Also, finding an additional lost source of church records was big luck. This happens very, very rarely.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator