Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Continued success thanks to Maxim

Posted by Allan Friedman 
Allan Friedman
Continued success thanks to Maxim
March 20, 2022 09:05AM
I posted a review back in 2019, but that was not the end. Maxim has been working with me over the last 3 years(!) to identify family members and access their birth, marriage and death records. Thanks to Maxim I have been able to piece together the last 3 generations of my father's family from Horlyo and Beregrakos and the surrounding areas.

This information was lost to us because of the Holocaust - almost everyone was murdered. Maxim has helped to give them life again and enabled me to preserve their identities and memories going forward. We have even managed to find a previously unknown connection to two families!

His reports are concise, clear and easy to work with. I look forward to our continued collaboration as we identify the last remaining members of my family, and take things back one more generation in order to solve a few remaining mysteries.
Re: Continued success thanks to Maxim
March 23, 2022 03:11AM
Hi Allan, thank you for these warm words. Everybody should be happy having such a passionate and persistent genealogy client as you.

This is definitely one of the most extended researches in my practice and may be even the most extended one! Due to your continued interest to discovering family roots, I was able to check all available options and paths which led us to new discoveries.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • No file can be larger than 153.6 MB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator