Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hegyfark and Hluboka

Posted by Mary 
Mary
Hegyfark and Hluboka
July 06, 2018 01:29PM
I have been researching my mother's family who immigrated to St. Clair, PA in around 1917. I have seen various references to the locations of Hegyfark and Hluboka. The family names on US records are: Elizabeth Futchko (born 1892) and John Kapalchik (born 1888). I am interested in any information!

Thank you!

Mary Tavares
Re: Hegyfark and Hluboka
July 11, 2018 06:24AM
Hi Mary, thanks for your post. First of all, finding pre-1895 Greek-Catholic records for villages Hegyfark/Pidhorb and Hluboka may be problematical, they don’t have separate registers. At the same time, there are church records for bigger nearby villages like Szerednye, Baranya, Orosz Komorocz.

I may suppose that records for Hegyfark and Hluboka may be included to some bigger GC church register. It will require additional specification though.

Nevertheless, I would like to have more information. Please check your mail, I’ve sent specifying questions to you.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator